Beyond basic allergy services (which have become a commodity for primary-care practices), Symbia offers a system, to organize, streamline and simplify the delivery of allergy care for non-allergists. Here’s what we strive to do for your practice and your patients:
- Offer the best-in-class protocols and guidelines for prescribers to properly diagnose and treat allergy patients with immunotherapy.
- Support you using our robust-yet-intuitive software tools to organize and streamline the allergy-care process
- Provide complete allergy services for diagnosis and treatment of allergic patients.
- Offer comprehensive, clinically-valid, scientifically-advanced, allergy-care services.
Testing procedures are based on current standards of care.
- Same products and methods used in a specialist’s office
- Complete patient assessment includes an allergy questionnaire, physical examination, and skin testing
- Disease modification includes multiple options for intervention:
- Subcutaneous Immunotherapy (SCIT) – Shots
- Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT)- Drops
- Unique diagnostic panels by region (NE, SE, NW, SW)
- Precisely customized immunotherapy formulations
- Cross-Reactivity – excludes unnecessary allergens
- Extract Compatibility – maximizes potency retention
- Efficacious Dosing – based on current clinical data
Profitable for Your Practice
- Allergy work-up qualifies for L3/L4 visit reimbursement
- Skin testing covered by most 3rd party payers and CMS
- Affordable care leads to high patient compliance and retention
- Low cost of entry
- Convenient diagnostic kits provide all supplies needed